Trump called out for 'my favorite dictator' while awaiting Egyptian leader at summit: report | TheHill - The Hill - FitnessHealth

Health News And Information,All About Health News And Information For Benefit

Breaking

Friday 13 September 2019

Trump called out for 'my favorite dictator' while awaiting Egyptian leader at summit: report | TheHill - The Hill

  1. Trump called out for 'my favorite dictator' while awaiting Egyptian leader at summit: report | TheHill  The Hill
  2. Trump, Awaiting Egyptian Counterpart at Summit, Called Out for ‘My Favorite Dictator’  The Wall Street Journal
  3. Trump Asked for 'My Favorite Dictator,' Egyptian President Sisi, at G7 Summit: Report  The Daily Beast
  4. Ivanka Trump, Unironically: I Got My Moral Compass From My Dad  Vanity Fair
  5. Trump stunned US officials when he called Egyptian President el-Sisi 'my favorite dictator' at the G7  Business Insider
  6. View full coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/31mVAaP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages